Library Guides: libguides.gippstafe.edu.au
GippsTAFE offers a comprehensive library service to staff and students.
Location and hours
Library branches are located at the Yallourn, Morwell, Warragul and Leongatha campuses. Chadstone Campus provides facilities to access the GippsTAFE Online Library.
Yallourn Library and Bookshop Mon-Fri: 8.00am - 4:30pm
Leongatha, Morwell and Warragul Libraries Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4.30pm
Chadstone Campus facilities Mon-Fri: 7.30am - 4.30pm
Please contact the library for term break hours
24 hour service available via any computer connected to the internet.
You can also access 24/7 online library resources, such as full text e-books, e-journals, e-magazines and an e-encyclopedia, via subscribed library databases.
What you will find in our libraries
Services include the provision of information and resources supporting teaching and learning. These include:
- Web on-line resources, databases, e-books, ejournals, e-encyclopedias
- Books, journals and magazines, DVDs and other study-support materials
- Reference materials such as encyclopedias and dictionaries
- Daily newspapers, popular magazines, board games and popular movie DVDs
- Study desks and group work areas
- Computer workstations with internet
- Photocopiers and printers
- DVD players
- Some special needs equipment
Looking for something in particular? Search the library catalogue
You can find out more about the library in our library guides: