Where do you want to go?
Pathways are the journeys we take through different education and training options before we arrive at our desired career destination.
There are multiple learning pathways you can take on your way to any career destination. Your learning pathway may consist of an apprenticeship or traineeship, further study, employment or a promotion.
What are some common pathways?
Students come to GippsTAFE from many different starting points. GippsTAFE learning pathways can meet your needs and give you greater possibilities whether you're moving from:
- Secondary school to TAFE
- Another TAFE to GippsTAFE
- GippsTAFE to University
- University to GippsTAFE
- Work to GippsTAFE to University.
What pathway is right for me?
Are you unsure about your future career direction? Or perhaps you’re looking at undertaking study, but need a hand to identify the course that’s right for you?
We can help.
The GippsTAFE Skills Recognition Consultant is available to provide free Career/Course consultations from any GippsTAFE campus. We can assist you in:
- Identifying career options that are relevant to your personal interests and circumstances
- Exploring specific details of a particular career
- Identifying the qualification required to gain entry to your selected career
- Identification of any opportunities to provide you with formal credit, (referred to as Recognition of Prior Learning), based on your skills, knowledge and experiences matched against the content of a qualification, and,
- Provide you with access to career related information regarding employment trends and prospects, wages and modes of employment available.
This service is free of charge, so why not contact us now to start your journey to your future career.
For further information, please contact:
Skills Recognition Consultant
Phone: 1300 733 279