1080 Pest Bait Licence
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Unit Code
- Horticulture and Floristry
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 4 hours/1 session
- Course Cost
$200 per person.
Costs may change without notice..
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day)
- 9.00am - 1.30pm
Phone: (03) 5120 4525
Fax: 1300 094 661
Post: PO Box 3279. GMC 3841
This course is designed to ensure 1080 is used safely and in a way that minimises the possibility of off-target damage.What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- Minimising the risks in the use of 1080 pest animal bait products for vertebrate pest control.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon completion of this course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
- Successful completion of AgVet Chemical Users Course
- Appropriate Licence, such as ACUP, Commercial Operators Licence, or a Licence to Use Pesticides.
Pre-RequisitesStudents must have completed the AgVET Chemical User's Course to enroll in this course
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
AssessmentAssessment includes class practical work, tests and the completion of a workbook.
Semester 1, 2014 short course dates will be released in January.