GippsTAFE's Engineering Department is the premier provider of Engineering studies in the region. With our state of the art training rooms for hydraulics, pneumatics, computers and industrial, combined with experienced industry professionals as trainers, our courses can give you a first-rate entry into your Engineering career.
We offer a wide range of programs in mechanical, production, welding and fabrication. Our courses range from basic certificates through to Diplomas, and cater for school leavers, job seekers and those already employed within industry, including apprentices and tradespeople.
Develop a career as a:
- Structural draftsman
- Fitter and turner
- Welding inspector
- Business owner.
- Learn to Weld
- Certificate II in Engineering Studies (VET in Schools)
- Certificate II in Engineering Studies
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate IV in Engineering - Mechanical (Computer Aided Manufacture)
- Certificate IV in Engineering - Fabrication (Perform Welding Supervision)
- Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade
- Certificate IV in Engineering (Welding Certification AS1796 Tickets 1-9)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology