Certificates in General Education for Adults (CGEA)
- Course Code
- 22237VIC , 22236VIC, 22235VIC , 22234VIC
- Course Type
- Accredited Course
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 1 year. Students may take longer to achieve the level they want in the certificates.
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of GippsTAFE..
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day)
- Starting Date
- February 2014
Phone: (03) 5175 9650
Fax: 1300 094 661
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
Courses in general education for adults are designed to provide learners with the opportunity to re-engage with learning and provide a pathway to undertake further studies, enter the workforce and ultimately build confidence to pursue studies of their choice.
All students will have an individualised training plan to assist them achieve their goals. People enrol in this course because they may want to:
• Improve literacy and numeracy skills
• Build skills to re-enter the workforce
• Increase technology and communication skills
• Apply for advanced courses in other areas of study
Studying CGEA at GippsTAFE means you get easier access to information on other courses you might want to undertake in the future.