The Business Studies department has a long standing tradition of achieving great employment outcomes for students due to a history of providing high level, practical training tailored to industry expectations.
This department offers students great choice, with a wide variety of courses in study areas such as accounting, administration, management, training and assessment, professional writing.
Many courses feature a practical placement component where students can obtain real-life experience working in their chosen field. This aspect of the course provides students with exposure to potential employers and an opportunity to demonstrate what they have to offer.
A number of Business Studies courses also have well established learning pathways, enabling students who wish to continue their studies an opportunity to articulate into higher level courses at TAFE and University.
Teaching staff within the Business Studies department are highly experienced professionals, many of whom are affiliated with business networks and peak bodies. A large number of the trainers continue to work in the industry they represent, ensuring that their skills and advice is up-to-the-minute and relevant to student needs.
- Accounting and Finance
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Carry out Business Activity and Instalment Activity Statements
- Getting Started with MYOB
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Masters of Leadership
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management / Diploma of Management
- Professional Writing
- Certificate IV in Professional Writing and Editing