Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Course Code
- Course Level
- Apprenticeship / Traineeship
- Course Location
- Warragul; Yallourn; Leongatha
- Course Duration
Part Time: 3 years
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of GippsTAFE. Click Here for further information regarding Fees and Charges.
- Study Modes
- Full time; Part Time (Day)
Phone: (03) 5127 0253
Fax: 1300 094 661
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
This course is designed specifically for those working in a mechanical workshop. Students may choose to specialise in agricultural, heavy vehicle mobile equipment, heavy vehicle road transport or light vehicles.
This course offers participants and their employers the flexibility to enrol in the whole course or individual units and can be tailored to meet the student’s individual needs.
GippsTAFE is recognised by the Institute for Trade Skills Excellence as one of Australia’s leading automotive training providers. Undertaking your apprenticeship with GippsTAFE will give you a nationally recognised qualification from a respected training organisation.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Employment Prospects• Automotive Mechanic
- Currently undertaking an apprenticeship, working in the field
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
Assessment includes assignments and self paced workshop activities.