Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Skills Deepening
- Business Services
- Course Location
- Warragul; Chadstone; GippsTAFE Academy (Traralgon)
- Course Duration
Part Time: One workshop per month for 10 months
- Course Cost
- For an individual quotation of fees payable, please visit your nearest campus of GippsTAFE. Click Here for further information regarding Fees and Charges.
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Day)
- Starting Date
- October 2012
Warragul Administration Team
Phone: (03) 5622 8500
Fax: 1300 094 661
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC Morwell 3841
Course OverviewThis qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
In a workshop based format you’ll learn about human resource services, workforce planning and performance management systems.
GippsTAFE Excellerate is designed to give those working in industry the opportunity to enhance their skills for application in their existing roles or enable the participant to move into a new role with more responsibility. By recognising your existing skills and knowledge, the programs in this series allow you to achieve a nationally recognised qualification in an accelerated timeframe. discuss your options.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn how to:
- Manage human resource services
- Manage performance management systems
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
- Manage mediation processes
- Manage industrial relations.
Qualifications And RecognitionUpon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to receive the Diploma of Human Resources Management.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
- Human Resources Advisor/Consultant
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Officer
Entry RequirementsThere are no pre requisites for individual units of competency. However some preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- Certificate IV in Human Resources or relevant qualification or
- Vocational experience in human resources management, but without formal qualifications
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
Assessment is competency based and includes assignments, workbased projects and tasks.
Opportunities For Further Study
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- This course could lead to credit into the Bachelor of Business and Commerce at Monash University.
Can prospective students enrol in individual units?Yes.
|Unit Code||Unit Names|
||Manage Human Resources services
||Manage performance management systems
||Manage industrial relations
||Manage mediation processes
||Manage people performance
||Manage workforce planning
||Develop a workplace learning environment
||Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes