- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course
- Chadstone Campus
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 4 days
- Course Cost
- Contact the Chadstone Campus for further information.
- Study Modes
- Part Time (Day); Part Time (Day) on demand
Phone: 1300 309 966
Fax: 1300 094 661
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
Learn how to safely install a gas service pipe in this specialised short course. You will learn standard procedures for installing high, medium or low pressure gas services.
Training is conducted on demand by industry professionals at our unique, purpose built Energy Training Centre.What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- Safety and accident prevention
- Preparation to install services
- Service pipe installation
- Laying of low pressure services
- Laying of high/medium pressure services
- Pressure testing services
- Reinstatement of work environment
- Service renewals
- Reconnections, part renewal and alterations
- Industrial/commercial connections
- Escapes and damage.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute