Main Laying Practices
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course
- Chadstone Campus
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 4 days
- Course Cost
- Contact the Chadstone Campus for further information.
- Study Modes
- Part Time (Day)
Phone: (03) 9251 3000
Fax: 1300 094 661 (att: Chadstone)
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
Do you want to know how to lay gas mains?
This course is recommended for anyone who wants to supervise or undertake the installation or alteration of low, medium and high pressure gas mains.
Training is conducted on demand by industry professionals at our unique, purpose built Energy Training Centre.What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- Safety and accident prevention
- Reticulation pressures
- Systems operations
- Planning to lay mains
- Components (fittings all pressures)
- Mains testing
- Installing medium and high pressure mains
- Alterations of mains/tie-ins
- Mechanical equipment requirements.