First Aid in an ESI Environment & Perform CPR
- Course Code
- Course Type
- Short Course
- Unit Code
- UETTDRRF10B Provide first aid in an ESI Environment
HLTCPR211A Perform CPR
- Chadstone Campus
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: Refresher or Initial: 1 day
- Course Cost
Part Time (Refresher): $100.
Part Time (Initial): On Demand.
- Study Modes
- Part Time (Day)
Phone: (03) 9251 3000
Fax: 1300 094 661 (att: Chadstone)
Post: PO Box 3279, GMC 3841
This course is for anyone who works in the electrical industry. This training meets the annual retraining requirements as outlined in the "Code of Practice on Electrical Safety for Work on or near High Voltage Electrical Apparatus (The Blue Book) 2005".
What you will learn
In this course you will learn to:
- Assess accident or illness situations and take appropriate action
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Administer external haemorrhage control
- Manage a collapsed casualty
- Report an incident
- Identifying electric shock and traumatic shock
- Release a casualty from live HV or LV conductors
- Treat an electric shock victim
- Use an Automated External Defibrilator
- Incident reporting
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)Many GippsTAFE courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.
Entry RequirementsTo undertake this course you must hold national competency HLTFA201A change it to HLTFA211A or equivalent in Provide Basic Emergency Life Support.
How To ApplyDirect to Institute
||12.30pm - 4.00pm
Chadstone Short Course Application form
Chastone Short Course Guide 2013