Carry out Business Activity and Instalment Activity Statements
- Course Type
- Short Course; Accredited Course
- Course Level
- Skills Building
- Unit Code
- Business Services
- Course Location
- Course Duration
Part Time: 5 sessions/20 hours
- Course Cost
- $295 (including materials).
- Study Modes
- On Campus; Part Time (Night)
Contact the Short Course Hotline to express your interest in this course.
Phone: 1300 657 261
Fax: 1300 094 661
This course provides a comprehensive guide to the process of preparing and lodging a Business Activity Statement and the various taxes involved. This course is a must for all small business operators and many business supervisors and managers.Course structure
In this course you will learn about:
- Basic tour of BAS
- Registering Australian Business Number (ABN), Tax File Number (TFN), Goods and Services Tax (GST), Pay as You Go (PAYG), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), Wine Equalisation Tax (WET)
- The information contained in BAS
- A guide to the taxes that need to be reported
- Calculating the tax amounts
- Completing the form
- Calculating the liabilities.
This course is designed for small to medium business operators and bookkeepers.
|Warragul||5.30pm-9.30pm||28th May and 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th June||WBUSACTST1|