Online Consultancy Services
Online learning is an effective way to provide training. It offers flexibility and reduced costs as well as an engaging user experience.
But it's more than just multimedia - it's about designing and delivering content that fulfills your business needs and facilitates learning that results in behavioural change.
What sets us apart?
We're a trusted organisation with a proven track record of producing online learning solutions for industry. We generate regular repeat business and we are frequently invited to speak at conferences and consult to local and international organisations.
We're at the forefront of research and development so our products are innovative and best-of-breed. As thought-leaders, we constantly evaluate emerging technologies and assess their potential as training techniques.
- A cost effective, individualised end-to-end solution
- Technical advice and support for development, interfacing with your infrastructure, rollout and hosting
- Access to a range of online learning technologies including pod-casting, virtual classrooms and Second Life
- A choice between nationally recognised and customised training content
- Self-paced and facilitated online learning
- Experienced developers and designers with educational backgrounds
- Administration services including processing enrolments, recording assessments and reporting
- Quality assured and reliable processes, services and products
Maximise training potential
Sometimes online training fails to live up to its full potential. This is due to poorly designed products that don't engage users or support the required outcomes.
At GippsTAFE, we don't just develop content, we take the time to understand what you need to achieve and then create the right solution for you. Our products facilitate take-up, participation and behavioural change.
And, because we're a recognized education institute, our training has increased credibility. This influences participation and training success rates.
Want to know more?
• Call us on (03) 5120 4556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org